An absolute classic. Enjoy our delicious Baby Back Pork Ribs, all-natural and slow-smoked in the famed Kansas City tradition.
- Place oven rack to middle position and preheat to 400°F.
- Cover a baking pan with aluminum foil (optional–use a light coating of cooking spray).
- Use scissors to cut open the plastic pouch and remove the slab of ribs from pouch. Place ribs bone side down on the foil lined baking sheet.
- Heat for about 10–12 minutes until sauce and meat begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and cool enough to handle before slicing into portions and serving.
GAS OR BBQ GRILL:
Find a Store
- Pre-light charcoal according to package directions or turn grill to medium-high and allow to heat up prior to cooking.
- Remove ribs from packaging and place bone side down to begin heating up grill. Flip ribs after 4–5 minutes.
- Continue to cook ribs for an additional 3–4 minutes until opposite side of the ribs has fully browned.
- Baste with remaining sauce on both sides and heat for 1–2 minutes per side to caramelize before serving.
- Remove from grill and cool enough to handle before slicing into portions and serving.